Senior Associate, Client Service
On-site (San Francisco)
Who We Are
Dynamic and highly regarded multi-family office, headquartered in San Francisco, serving ultra-high net worth clients. We provide a wide range of financial services for our clients including investment, financial and retirement planning, lending strategy and management, and family office services. Our modern and collaborative approach to serving our clients starts with our highly valued team. We foster a creative environment where our team members contribute their ideas, build relationships, and effectively apply technology.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, and a 401k matching plan. We value the importance of work/life balance and consider hybrid work schedules, offer flexible vacation and other paid time off options including a sabbatical program. We provide robust training and career path opportunities to enable you to grow with us.
Equal opportunity employer. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability.
The firm is a SEC registered investment advisor.
Who We’re Looking For
Our culture thrives on the team environment and dedication to serving our clients. Join us if you:
- Strive for problem prevention and are a natural problem solver
- Are proactive and search for opportunities to help senior management with client requests by intercepting emails/phone calls when included
- Seek challenges and enjoy finding innovative solutions
- Focus on detail and work independently
- Are resourceful and pursue inquiries until clear and logical answers are attained
- Embrace initiatives and actively seek learning opportunities
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Are committed to promoting a friendly and supportive work environment
- Take pride in being recognized by designated clients as their key problem solver and first point of contact
- Are a natural leader committed to supporting the firm and team members grow
- Serve as the key contact for all client service requests on designated client relationships
- Execute client requests in a timely manner with high level of precision and efficiency
- Partner with senior management on firm-wide initiatives and bespoke client strategies for designated client relationships
- Develop and strengthen client relationships by learning each designated clients’ preferences and expectations with goal of exceeding expectations
- Provide guidance and partnership with assigned Client Service Associate and/or Analyst on shared client relationships
- Assist clients and their tax and/or estate planning advisors in executing complex wealth transfer strategies, philanthropic initiatives, tax-advantaged investment strategies and other sophisticated planning projects
- Maintain and enhance relationships with designated clients’ team of professionals such as executive assistants, chiefs of staff, personal CFOs, etc.
- Serve as a mentor and technical resource for new hires on the Client Service team
- Partner with internal investment teams on new cash deployments and portfolio creation
- Provide support to internal teams on special projects when needed
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of six to eight years of professional work experience in client-facing roles, preferably in single or multi-family offices, wealth management or similar industries
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, detail-oriented, strong sense of ownership, enjoys a fast-paced environment, dedicated team player and genuine desire to help elevate junior team members
- Proven effective leadership in high growth environments
- Knowledge of basic estate planning concepts and tax planning strategies
- Responds to client communications within 24 hours with most responses within the same day, if possible
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite and working knowledge of MS Dynamics or Salesforce
- Experience with Schwab Advisor Center is a plus
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show proof of vaccination by offer date. Reasonable accommodations will be provided for employees with religious or medical exemptions. Per CDC Guidance, individuals are considered fully vaccinated for COVID-19 two weeks (or later) after they have received the second dose in a 2-dose series (Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna), or two weeks after they have received a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson/Janssen).
Apply for This Job